FREE tutorial with the kit purchase
This tutorial includes the Hydra Roller with Innotox and a bonus video with the Baby GlowTox Facial, which has EGF Gold Peptide.
Baby GlowTox treatment is a method used for rejuvenation as it administers smaller amounts of botulinum toxin to give a very natural look. It is one of the biggest trends in aesthetic applications. The results are very similar to regular doses of GlowTox, but the muscles have a wider range of movement.
Whereas, the GlowTox Facial treatment combines a microneedling procedure with topical serums and GlowTox to deliver customized skin solutions deep into the epidermis, but not to the underlying muscle. This allows the Botox to tighten the skin but not freeze the face. Instead, larger amounts of botulinum toxin is administered in fewer places. This technique is very similar to mesotherapy, hence the term “mesobotox.”
Since both procedures use much smaller doses of the toxins, they both reduce the signs of wrinkles and provide a smooth and relaxed appearance to the face, without paralyzing your facial expressions.
The procedures last several minutes and do not cause any undesirable post-treatment effects. Immediately after administration of botulinum toxin, small bruises may appear at puncture sites.
In this video, you will learn all about the Hydra Roller with 64 pins and Innotox.
- What is a Hydra Roller?
- What is Innotox?
- How to dispense the Innotox with the Hydra Roller
- Which areas can be applied to
- How to apply Innotox to the face and neck area
- An innovation for step-by-step on how to apply on the face and neck area
- BONUS VIDEO: Baby GlowTox Facial with Gold Peptide
- How to create a cocktail with Innotox and exhibit how it is applied on the face.
- A cocktail is a term that is used at NanoGlow Academy referred to as a mixture.
- 2 Hydra Rollers 64 pins – 0.5mm, 1mm
- 1 vial Innotox 100U
- 1 vial 8ml EGF Gold Peptide
- 1 syringe to dispense the liquid Innotox
- 1 analgesic cream 10.56% 30g
How It Works:
- Purchase the kit and get the FREE tutorial.
- Make sure to provide your email account (preferred Gmail) upon checkout. We will email you the unlimited access to the tutorial and unlimited support.