J-Cain 500g | Pre-Treatment Numbing Cream
J-Cain Analgesic Cream For Fast Penetration (Strongest Pain Reliever)
This cream contains a concentrated agent that aids in pain blockage. Made in Korea, the product is KFDA approved. This analgesic cream contains 10.56% of Lidocaine (105.6mg), which is the strongest analgesic cream on the market that is safe to use without burning or allergic reactions.
- Hair removal
- All types of injections and Hyaluron Pen infusions
- Permanent makeup and tattooing
- Fibroblast (skin tightening)
- Store at room temperature up to 86° F.
- Three years from manufacturing date.
- Do not apply to the following people:
- You or your partner are oversensitive to Lidocaine and/or another amide preparation.
- Anyone with external wound or inflammation on the desired area.
- Pregnant woman.
- Extra care needed to the following people, with liver and kidney disease.
- External use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and nose.
- Recommend NOT to use repeatedly on the same area.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture. Do not freeze.
- Keep this product away from heat and open flames.
- For best results, the cream should be applied 20 to 30 minutes before the procedure. The analgesic effects should last about an hour.
Please make sure to close the cover tightly every time after using, otherwise anesthetic effect will be less. Be sure to follow the following guidelines to maximize effects.
- Apply thick amount of the cream on the treatment area.
- Cover the applied area with the plastic wrap to help absorbing Lidocaine into the skin.
- After 25 to 35 minutes, remove the plastic wrap and clean the cream off with cotton and saline water.
Leave the cream on the skin longer for a better result. Thirty minutes is normally enough for microneedling, skin boosters injection and laser treatments. If you are doing tattoos, leave it on for more than 45 minutes.
Do not remove the plastic wrap until you feel the effect.