Neuramis Lidocaine | 1mL
Neuramis Lidocaine is a dermal filler with medium viscosity used in contour plastics for the correction of deep uneven areas on the skin and areas of the face. It efficiently fills in wrinkles and folds on the skin and works well on the deep dermal layers.
- Moderate to Deep wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections
- Cross-linked fibers ensure a long lasting effect
- Ideal for thin skin and for sensitive areas
- Lidocaine enables painless procedures
This product is intended for use with the Hyaluron Pen paired with the 0.3ml disposable syringes. Prior to treatment, use pre-treatment numbing cream. To prevent and remedy bruising, use Bentpla for after care.
Touch-ups can be done after 2 weeks.
- The syringe must be used the same day it was opened
- Product does not need to be refrigerated
20% cross-linked HA, 0.3% Lidocaine
Expiration: Indicated on product