Liporase | Hyaluronidase Solution
Liporase is a brand of Hyaluronidase. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme which is used to dissolve unwanted, misplaced or dispersed hyaluronic acid fillers.
5mL Lyophilized Powder
Liporase can be used to improve the effects of local anesthetics as well as aid in the correction of unwanted or dispersed hyaluronic acid filler. Liporase are made directly into the area of correction. Destruction of hyaluronic acid filler begins to start. Results will be noticeable within a few days.
- Liporase Hyaluronidase can also be used if the dermal filler has accidentally been inserted into an artery which would cause clogging of the blood.
- Hyaluronidase can be combined with fat melting inserts to increase the effect of lipo-dissolving
- For use with Fat Dissolve: Mix 5cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase. This amount will dissolve 10cc lipo-dissolving. If it is 30cc, use 2 vials of Hyaluronidase. Once Hyaluronidase is mixed with the inserts, it is inserted along with lidocaine into the fat layer evenly.
- For use with Filler Correction: Mix 3cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase.
- Administer local anesthetics to reduce discomfort during treatment
- Inject solution into or around the target site
- Gently massage the treated area for a few minutes
- Schedule a follow up appointment 2-3 weeks after the injection for a review
- See link for instructional video – https://youtu.be/-xho_Td_XX8
The active component is depolymerizing enzyme hyaluronidase.
Expiration: Indicated on product