Kit | Hydra Stamp 20Pins with Bijunel Reju 3mL
Hydra Stamps helps to stimulate collagen production and increase the absorption of skincare products. Bijunel Reju is a skin recurvation serum that smooths wrinkles and fine lines.
The traditional derma roller is not easy to operate, as you have to use and apply the serum at the same time. The new Hydra Roller with attached glass bottle combines nanoneedles with essence liquid and imports it automatically.
1 Hydra Stamp 20Pins
3mL Bijunel Reju
Sodium DNA (PDRN) enters the skin and solves skin problem, smoothing wrinkles and fine lines without the effect of freezing the muscles or tightening the skin.
- Disinfect the stamp before and after each use
- Recommended to apply an analgesic cream before use
- Clean the area you will work on and apply numbing cream
- Fill the sterilized bottle with active ingredients
- Roll on desired area horizontally, vertically and diagonally as needed
- With clean hands, massage the leftover serums into the skin
- Face mask can be used after the treatment (available at our shop)
- Let the skin air dry and do not wash the face for 24 hours
- Sterilize the Hydra Stamp with medical alcohol before and after use
- Store the Hydra Stamp carefully. Keep out of reach from children
- Storage temperature not more than 75 degrees
- Be careful with the glass bottle
- Do not use if there’s any skin allergies
- Dermatosis patients are forbidden to use
- Personal use only do not share with others
- Stamp touches the gold lever, while stamping it will insert the serums into the skin, put lightly pressure and each time you stamp.
- Lightly shaking the bottle can increase the amount the serum exudes.
Water, Sodium Chloride, Cyanocobalamin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Panthenol, Thiamine HCI, Tranexamic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ascorbic Acid, Adenosine, Sodium DNA, Biotin, Niacinamide, Glutathione, Glucose, Glycerin, Isoleucine, Cysteine, Alanine, Methionine, Tryptophan, Glutamine, Serine, Copper Tripepride -1, Tyrosine, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Leucine, Aspartic Acid, Phenylalanince, Asparagine.