Bentpla Gel is an efficient South Korean product that will eliminate discomfort and non-esthetical look of traumas to the skin within just a few days. It has anti-swelling, healing, regenerative and dissolving qualities. It is ideal for caring after traumatized skin layers after injectable cosmetic procedures.
- It does not cause irritation or allergic reactions.
- Quickly reduces swelling.
- Accelerates the process of tissue healing and subdermal hematomas.
- Only a small amount of gel is required to achieve the desired effect and will last a long time.
Use Bentpla Gel at home on bruises. A small amount of gel is applied onto injuries, subdermal hematomas, swollen skin on face and body and is gently massaged into the skin. The gel is left on the skin for 15 minutes and then washed off with warm water. The procedures are carried out three to four times a day.
A visible effect will be noticeable after the first application, due to a strong anti-edema action. Hematomas are dissolved within a few days.
Description and Composition:
It is released in tube of 15ml, containing sodium heparin and glycol salicylate.
* Retail to your client for $29
Ingredients: Heparin sodium, amorphous escin, salicylic acid glycol, lsopropanol, purified water combination fragrance, carbomer 940, trolamine.