Asorbic Acid Serum | Vitamin C
Effectively brightens & rejuvenates to rid the skin of acne, pimples marks, and scars.
L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is a water-soluble vitamin. Each box contains 50 ampoules of 0.5g/2ml injectable Laroscorbine.
- Targets skin discoloration, freckles, pigmentation, age spots and sun damage by effectively inhibiting melanin production, hence retaining skin translucency and radiance.
- Brightening, rejuvenate, lighten acne/pimples marks/scars
- Aims in producing Collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joints and organ support.
- Suppresses formation of ‘Melanin’ contributing to dark spot after long exposure to UVA/UVB.
- Reduce our facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles. This is because it aims in producing the collagen, which is important to make our skin firm and provides elasticity.
- Reduce the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimized pores. Improves the skin smooth texture.
This serum is intended for micro/nano needling and mesotherapy. Recommended use with MesoGlow Soft Cones 0.6mm, Hydra Pen, Hydra Roller, Hydra Stamps, and the Nano Derma Pen with Red Light Therapy. Perform in 2 week intervals.
For Home Use: After washing, wipe your face dry and apply ampoule on your face. Switch off the lights and after 30 minutes, wash off with water. Apply a moisturizing face mask for better effect.(After applying the ampoule, please avoid any light or sunlight. It is recommended to use at night.)
Store in light-resistant and hermetic container.
Active ingredient: Ascorbic acid 10g
Inactive ingredient: EDTA Sodium 5mg
Expiration: 36 months as indicated on product