Take our Plasma Pen Masterclass one day, hands-on training, with two options of pens for the student to choose from, Plamere Premium Pen FDA registered Class 1 pen. Or Xpreen Plasma Pen CE approved.
When the skin is exposed to plasma energy, it goes through the process of sublimation (the action of turning matter from solid, to gas bypassing the liquid stage). In other words, we are ‘evaporating’ the excess tissue without the application of excess heat and in a non-invasive manner. This sublimation effect causes an instant contraction of the tissue, eliminating wrinkles and sagging skin.
Plasma Skin Tightening is indeed a breakthrough in the beauty industry, and a massive opportunity for beauty professionals for the following reasons:
- Since this treatment is a direct alternative to facial surgery without the risk and the high costs, it’s generating massive demand all over the world and it’s just getting started in the United States.
- It can be done by beauty professionals. Plasma Skin Tightening is a non-invasive treatment. Never have beauty professionals being able to perform such a great treatment with these benefits and earning potential.
- The price per procedure ranges from $400 to $2,500 and takes between 60 minutes to 120 minutes to complete per treatment. It’s possible to earn 6-figures working 3 days a week!
- The applications are endless, it’s possible for us to treat almost any part of the body that needs it. We can treat face, stomach, neck, and any area that needs tightening.
- It has no side effects, virtually zero down time, and it’s simple to learn!
Plasma Skin Tightening is the next big thing in beauty. Skincare and anti-aging is the biggest market in the beauty industry. If you’re looking for a great opportunity to boost your earnings for the long-term, then Plasma Skin Tightening is the perfect opportunity.
During Our 8-Hour Training, We Will Present
- Skin type
- Possible contraindications
- How to set up your pen, which needles to use,
- Practice on fruits
- Practice on a live model
- After care / Release form
- Certificate of Training
Class price includes the NanoGlow Plasma Skin Tightening Kit complete with:
– The FDA Registered class 1, Plamere Premium Plasma Pen (Total kit value: $1,590)
– The CE approved Xpreen Pen (Total kit value: $400)
– five complementary Plasma Skin Tightening Pen tips,
– A step-by-step guidebook,
– Certificate of Training.
Student get to choose the pen he will be trained with!
1 Day Training | Course Deposit 50% |
Course Price $2,900 with FDA Plamere Premium Pen
Course Price $1,800 with CE Approved Pen Xpreen
Private classes can be set by student flexibility.
** El plan de pago está disponible al momento del pago, elija Afirmar como su opción de pago